What is Business?
Managers, Leadership and Decision Making
Decision making to improve marketing performance
Decision making to improve operational performance
Decision making to improve financial performance
Decision making to improve human resource performance stating position, direction, methods, change.
At AS Level there are 2x 1½ hour examinations:
– Paper 1 – 3 compulsory sections including multiple choice, short answer questions and data response question.
– Paper 2 – One compulsory case study followed by approximately 7 questions.
At A Level there are 3x 2 hour examinations:
– Paper 1 – 3 compulsory sections including multiple choice, short answer questions and a choice of two essay questions
– Paper 2 – 3 data response compulsory questions
– Paper 3 – One compulsory case study followed by approximately 6 questions
Exam Board: AQA
Any 5 grade 4s at GCSE. If Business is taken minimum grade 4.
University courses in Business Studies, well over 200 universities offer Business Studies Courses. Courses in business plus subjects such as Languages, accountancy, Marketing, Human resources are also available. Employment in financial services, human resource management and the retail sector.