BTEC Level 3
This engaging programme is aimed at students who are interested in an introduction into the study of creating IT systems to manage and share information.
Students will study 4 units over the 2 years. These are Information Technology Systems, Creating Systems to Manage Information, Using Social Media in Business and Data Modelling or Website Development.
The course has both externally and internally assessed units.
– Information Technology Systems – 2 hour written examination
– Creating Systems to Manage Information – 10 hour practical examination
– Using Social Media in Business – coursework
– Data Modelling – coursework
– Website Development – coursework
Exam Board: Edexcel
5 Grade 4s and above to include BTEC Level 2 in ICT at Merit Grade or above, if taken.
University to study ICT or Computing, employment opportunities in an ICT / computing enviroment